What is co-extrusion?
We specialize in the development and supply of custom silicone extrusion profiles. This process can lead to a more complex co-extrusion, involving the combination of 2 or more materials.
- Using two types of silicone, solid HTV and sponge HTV.
- With different silicone formulations, hardness, and color.
- Silicone combined with other materials, metal or textile inserts, reinforcing the final product.
Silicone co-extrusion profiles are used in a wide variety of applications in different industries due to their high temperature resistance, durability, UV resistance, and anti-adhesive and dielectric properties:
- Profiles for LED Lighting, high-quality and energy-efficient
- Seals and joints for the Food Industry: food processing and packaging
- Profiles for the Medical Industry in diagnostic devices and equipment
- High-temperature sealing profiles for ovens and motors
- Profiles for insulation against heat, sound, and vibration used in the Construction Industry, Appliances, Railway, etc.